Titan Modz
You can't access the full site because you are a retard. Please Log in or Sign up!
Titan Modz
You can't access the full site because you are a retard. Please Log in or Sign up!
Titan Modz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE GODZ OF MODZ

HomeLatest imagesGamercard GeneratorRegisterLog in
Gears of War 3 Release Date
Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Real or Fake? You be the Judge.

Go down 

Is this Real?
Yes
Real or Fake? You be the Judge. I_vote_lcap0%Real or Fake? You be the Judge. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Real or Fake? You be the Judge. I_vote_lcap0%Real or Fake? You be the Judge. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Ruzed
Ruzed

Real or Fake? You be the Judge. Empty
PostSubject: Real or Fake? You be the Judge.   Real or Fake? You be the Judge. Empty4/13/2011, 20:23

So I was browsing along in the forums over at TTG and I came across this post:

First off just let me say i am releasing this for 1 reason as i was not smart enough do do it myself for i did not have the skills of reverse engeneering and learning the neccesary code i needed to.
With that being said here is the tut and the files:

Okay so this is the way of getting online and how! Smile
Stuff needed: (AIM Me For Files!!!)
IDA Pro Advanced 5.5 or Up With All Scripts and Plugins!
360 Flash Dump Tool v0.97
12625 Freeboot nand
PowerPC Reverse Engineering Skills (NO CODE OR TUT OF THAT INCLUDED)
Patch Builder

Okay so lets get started with the tutorial!
Install IDA Pro that I provided and drag all the folders I also provided in to the IDA directory on your hard drive.
First open your 12625 freeboot nand in 360 flash tool.
Now, click extract > check Raw File System (No Unpacking) > Press ok and save to desktop.

Now, open the Raw File System folder that you placed on your desktop and drag your xam.xex into IDA Pro.
Now open as .xex > set the processor to ppc > check load resources > now load it up!
Okay so now heres the hard part for you youll have to find the checks and use PowerPC Reverse Engineering to reverse and bypass them.
But do not try to edit in Ida you have to use patch builder to make a patch for the check and install onto your jtag.

Thats all you have to do for the method but this makes it look short when its really not it take a while so youll need plenty of patience I will provide a list of checks you need to patch below!

Security Checks:
XamExecuteChallenge
XamContentRegisterChangeCallback_0
XampDemandUpdateRefreshManifestDuringLogon
XamGetCurrentSystemOnlineManifestRevision
XampDemandUpdateCheckOnlineManifestChanged
XamFeatureEnabled
Start
XamInstrumentationGetSourceConfig
XamInstrumentationLogEvent
XamInstrumentationLogEventEx
XamGetLiveHiveValueW
XamGetLiveHiveValueA
XamGetLiveHiveValueDuringLogonAttemptA
XNotifyQueueUIEx
XNotifyQueueUI
XamNuiHudIsEnabled
XamNuiHudGetInitializeFlags
XamNuiHudGetVersions
XamSetSecurityViolationDetected
XamIsSecurityViolationDetected
XamIsAnySecurityViolationDetected
XamGetSecurityViolationsDetected
XamRegisterSMCNotification
XamUpdateGetCurrentSystemVersion
XamUpdateGetProgress
XamUpdateGetData(void *,ulong,uchar *,ulong *)
XamUserGetUserFlags
XamUserGetUserFlagsFromXUID
XamUserGetUserFlagsFromXUID
XamSystemUpdaterLogon
XamUserGetSigninState
XamUserCheckPrivilege
XamUserGetSigninInfo
XamGetSystemVersion

Okay there you go everything you need to know to get your jtag back online besides the coding!

Dont Flame because this does work but it is not complete because i do not know the codes/values you must change the security checks to for i am not good with reverse engineering and **** like i said please plus REP and Thank The topic Smile
So yea there is no need to buy a method now because this is as close as you can get by yourself because unless you send your xam.xex to someone else to do it for you there is no other way. for they are all different for everyone and each console. so dont buy this i have released it and i hope your smart enough to figure it out because i wasn't.
Absolutely no credit goes to : XxNaStYxXeNoNxX
Credit to everyone who helped develop this
Pce.
Download Link: AIM Me for it if you cant find it yourself search it on youtube they should be there. AIM: xD3ADLYxSK1LLSx
Oh and by the way this cant brick your jtag dumbassseseses it doesnt even have an image that is capable of doing so !
Download : LINK

Source:
http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=1111942.html
Back to top Go down

Real or Fake? You be the Judge.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titan Modz :: General Discussion-
Jump to: